On the 31st of January, 2019, the Product Hackers Awards were held in Madrid, Spain, where Santafixie won the award for “Best Physical Product with Digital Sales 2018” for our Santafixie Raval bicycle.
It’s a prize that makes us very excited. A recognition of the work done in the creation from scratch of our first bicycle. However, our main motivation to continue working is the satisfaction of seeing a cyclist on the street with a Santafixie Raval.
The Product Hackers Awards are organised by Product Hackers, a group of digital professionals specialised in product and digital strategy advising companies and projects. The awards were born with two objectives: To publicise new products “made in Spain”, and the talent behind them, and to create a meeting point in which to make new friends who are experts in Digital Products.
The winners of all categories are listed below:
– Best Young Digital Product 2018: Game Of Diversity
– Best Digital Product B2B: Doofinder
– Best Digital Product B2C: Qustodio
– Best Digital Product Startup: Marfeel
– Best Digital Product Corporate: Cajamar
– Best Digital Product Entertainment: Guidedoc
– Best Digital Product Mobile: Lingokids
– Best Digital Product with Social Impact: Smile and Learn
– Best Physical Product with Digital Sales Process: Santafixie
We would like to thank Product Hackers and Jose Carlos Cortizo for their involvement and time dedicated to organizsng this magnificent event, UtopicUS for the space where the awards were held and the members of the jury for selecting us.