Don't worry, we have thousands of products for you!
|Lager Fixie and Single Speed Bicycle:
· Frame: New 2014 Urban Single Speed Design, Butted Top Tube and Down Tube, Cr-Mo Seat Tube, Integrated Seat Clamp, Water Bottle & Fender Mounts, Wide Tire Clearance.
· Fork: SE straight Leg Hi-Ten w/ Fender Mounts & Wide Tire Clearance.
· Handlebar: SE Alloy Bullhorn, 400mm Wide.
· Stem: SE Alloy, Zero Degree Drop, 25.4mm Clamp.
· Wheels: SE High-flange Alloy Fixed/Free 36H Hubs w/ Extra High-profile Double-wall Rims, 17T Freewheel & 17T Fixed Cog.
· Crankset: SE Alloy, Euro Cartridge Sealed Bearing w/ Alloy Cups, 46T.
· Tires: Freedom Thick Slick Sport 700 x 28c.
· Brakes: Promax Dual Pivot Caliper w/ Quick-Release F & R and Tektro 289A 2-Finger Alloy, F & R.
· Pedals: SE Resin Platform.
· Chain: KMC Z410A.
· Weight: 11 kgs aprox.
About SE Bikes
On a sunny autumn day in 1970, in a vacant lot in long beach, California. A young Scot Breithaupt organized the first-ever BMX race. At just 14 years old, he went on to create the bicycle United Motocross Society (B.U.M.S.) and soon produced the first California State Championships in 1972.