|· Frame: 6061 Aluminium.
· Fork: Hi-Teen steel TIG.
· Crank: Aluminium 44T. 165mm.
· Pedals: Platform. Aluminium.
· Rear hub: Joytech flip-flop hub (16T fre / fixed).
· Wheels: Deep profile 700 x 25H, 45mm profile. Triple wall with braking surface.
· Tire: Kenda K193, 700x25C.
· Chain: KMC 1/2'' x1 / 8'' Z410.
· Saddle: Lamona.
· Stem: Aluminium. 80mm est.
· Seat post: 25.4mm. Aluminium
· HandleBars: Alloy. Bullhorn Low, Drop Bar or Riser Bar.
· Handlebar Tapes: Cork on bullhorn handlebar.
· Grips: On riser bar.
· Brake: Radius.
· Weight: 10 kg.
· Pedals and Brakes included.
Bellona, goddess of war according to Roman mythology. She acted armed on her swift chariot and accompanied by his flaming torch, as there was no victory that resisted to her. Thus, the maroon Bellona bike perfectly reflects its swift and daring character. This chariot and this flaming torch are part of the motifs represented.
Lamona Bikes bring togheter classic lines, as the first fixie bikes with an elegant and modern touch that give an actual style to the bikes, high profile rims and a flip-flop traction system.