Don't worry, we have thousands of products for you!
You can find similar products by doing
|Eddy Merckx Nutcase Helmet:
· For adults indicated.
· Size S-M: 52-60cm.
· Injection-molded ABS shel.
· Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) protective inner foam for high impact protection.
· 2 front intake vents. 7 multiple top-mounted exhaust vents, and 2 rear exhaust vents.
· Adjustable Spin Dial allows for perfect fit.
· Three sets of removable low-density polyurethane foam insert liners for comfort & refined fit.
· Anti-Pinch, Magnetic Buckle for easy, one-handed operation.
· Reflective logos front, back & sides.
· CPSC & CE EN 1078 Multi Sport Standard Safety.
|Click on the image below to view all models. If you want any please don't hesitate to contact us: info [at] santafixie [dot] com
In the early 2000 Michael Morrow, a former Creative Director for Nike, realized that there was a gap in the cyclists, skaters and skateboarders helmets market. He thought he could make helmets with original and coolest designs, because nobody was offering this kind of product.
In 2002 he went to his “lab” and designed a graphical version of a melon applied to a multipurpose bike helmet. The brand Nutcase came into US market in January 2006 with the launch of numerous helmets, that became bestsellers worldwide, including 8-Ball, Swirl, Bright Star, Fly Boy, Checkerboard, Daisy Stripe, Blackdana and Dots.
Nutcase has produced a total of over 100 original and unique designs for bicycle, snow, skate and skate helmets. They also developed clothing and accessories like bicycle bells.